Home >ENG >Geo members >Geopartner
- It includes a number of professioinal organizations that work together to develop local restaurants, shops, farms and other geological parks. Along with various geopartners, we are creating a richer geopark.
- Mudol tavern
- Come and enjoy the homemade Mudol makgeolli (rice wine), bisque firing pork belly, the vegetables he raise and the plum jangajji (pickle) etc. In the morning the owners farm the rice and vegetables and in the afternoon they make the makgeolli and various side dishes with that agricultural products. Fresh taste of Mt. Mudeung! Feel it in the Mudol tavern.
- Location : 120-3, Sinchonsaetgang-gil, Buk-gu, Gwangju metropolitan city, Korea
- Contact : ☎+82-62-266-6086
- Bunto weekend farm
- It is a farm in the nature which is located near the downtown of Gwangju city but is just below Mt. Mudeung. You can relive the stress with the soil also can make memories with your family. Let’s grow and taste the fresh and safe agricultural products of Mt. Mudeung with your family.
- Location : 303, Seokgok-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju metropolitan city, Korea
- Contact : +82-62-521-4590
Bunto weekend farm
- Pyungchon Pottery
- Eun seok Lee, the owner of this pottery, is a native of this village. He has focused on making Buncheongsagi (celadon) for decades. He started with the thinking that there is no one who makes celadon now even though there is a big kiln site and made a lot of high quality celadons in this village. He thought this special celadon is the spirit of Mt. Mudeung and he wanted to keep this tradition. So he has run this pottery until now.
- In order to make Buncheongsagi they need the high-quality woods and the soil so the potters select Mt. Mudeung. At the first, the Buncheongsagi was produced to supply it to the central government office. Since then, it has been gradually expanded to the common people. Nowadays, the Chunghyo-dong kiln site is still exist and that makes people know about the history of Korea celadons.
- Location : 77, Damanpyungmu-gil, Buk-gu, Gwangju metropolitan city
- Contact : +82-62-266-8008
- The nature and People
- Although GMO beans have become a problem, many people are looking for the natural soybeans. However, the principle of market economy and the policy of freezing soybean purchase prices are decreasing day by day.
of Cheongpoong village, we are making efforts to protect our food which is contaminated with imported beans by making tofu and various fermented foods with beans cultivated in eco-friendly farming method in the clear nature.
- Location : 84, Deungchon-gil, Buk-gu, Gwangju metropolitan city
- Contact : +82-62-266-7272
- Mudol tavern