Home >ENG >Geoprograms >Geotourism
- The Jeokbyeok Red Cliffs tour program takes place in an area designated as a place of water supply resource protection in 1971. As the Dongbok Dam was constructed in 1985, 15 villages there were submerged and people’s access to the place was limited. In October 2013, the Gwangju local government in charge of managing water supply resource areas and the Hwasun-gun government with the jurisdiction over Jeokbyeok Red Cliffs mutually agreed to open the place exclusively to the tour program for joint growth.
- Operating period : March 25th ~ November 26th, 2017
- Day of the week : Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday every weeks
- Charge : 10$ per person (￦10,000) - Traffic fee (Bus)
- This tour is only available for advance reservations on online.
- It can be canceled at the time of rainy weather or reservation of less than 10 persons.